Thursday, April 05, 2007

I'm annoyed, fo shizzle

Would you pay to see hip hopera? I would not. Especially after listening to Reds baseball on the radio for a month now. I cannot bear that stupid Pepsi hip hopera commercial, and we still have 159 games to go. It was kind of funny the first time, but not the second through infinity.

For those of you who have not had the misfortune of listening to this every commercial break, it goes something like this (in opera, of course):

Rollin with the homies
Checkin out the club
Got the bling bling baby
And I'm looking for love

Playa hating DJs
Holla at [something]
This is [something]

I grab the microphone to launch my skills

MC to the hizzle, that's fo shizzle
MC to the hizzle, that's fo shizzle
MC to the hizzle, that's fo shizzle
___

No comments: