Sunday, December 26, 2010

Weekly update

Internet connection still stinks...

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, blah, blah, blah.

So, we lost Rhodes? That saddens me a bit.

Still no Joey long-term signing? He really doesn't want to play in Cincinnati, does he?

I wore a t-shirt and sat outside for the bulk of the day. Very nice, very nice. I was going to go to the beach just to rub it in, but I was too lazy to walk down there after two days of Christmas celebrating. Cooked up some mulled wine yesterday when the night temperatures dipped into the low sixties. It just isn't the same when it's so warm.

I see retreads are being mentioned as possible Reds acquisitions - Podsednik, Webb, Renteria...no, no, and no thank you. Have we completely rid ourselves of the Edmonds menace yet?

Still a long way to go until Opening Day...

No comments: