Thursday, February 15, 2007

Bwahahahahahahahahahaaaa...

Yeah, you are forewarned. I just bought a kickass digital camera for what I consider a lot of dough because I just got a raise, among other reasons. You will see the result of my images here throughout the 2007 baseball season and beyond...

These are my hats. Yeah, that's an EU flag in the background. The Reds hat is at least ten years old. The Nats hat was a Christmas 2004 present. My head is 7 1/8.

I'll be in NYC for the long weekend. Much practice will be involved. Oh, this will be fun.

Photoshop calls, and it calls loudly...

Here are some of my baseballs, just for practice. I get them when I go to stadiums. You can click on them if you want to see them larger. Sorry about the sideways balls. I'm still learning how to use this machine.

No comments: