Sunday, September 10, 2006

Where's the Dramamine?

The Reds lose two of three to the Giants, I feel like Pandora's box was reopened. The Reds win Friday against the Pirates, I feel like the Wild Card is theirs. They lose Saturday, I feel the season is over. They win today, I feel like the Wild Card is within reach.

I'm already calculating the possibilities for tomorrow's off day. Only two games matter - NY at Florida and Asstros at Deadbirds. Rooting for the Mets is easy, but who do we root for in the battle between the two evils? Do we give up hope for the division title and focus our negative energy on the Asstros, or is that title still within grasp? The Asstros are currently a half game behind the Reds after the Sausages defeated them today.

If team X does this, then we can move Y games up in Z playoff race. But if team Q does that, then team W will move up and team V will do this. So:
∑ = √2 * 3!! + ¿©
Dimenhydrinate, please. There's too much drama here.

No comments: