Sunday, February 24, 2008

Wednesday

I'm starting to get excited like a child on Christmas. Oooh...I can't wait to turn on the radio on Wednesday and hear Marty's voice!

Apparently Affeldt gets the start. Logical, considering he is battling for a spot in the rotation. I'm rooting for a rotation of Harang, Arroyo, Bailey, Cueto, and Voloquez, but I do realize it is farfetched for this early in the year. But hey, the future is bright!

My crisis of faith I was having last week has been assuaged. I am brimming with optimism, an optimism driven by my half-packed bags and the enthusiasm I am feeling for the glimpse of the 2008 season I get to see next week in one of 19 states I have never set foot in while traversing from sea to shining sea over my 31 years.

Two more baseballless days...

No comments: