Wednesday, September 19, 2007

National Attention

We got E$PN! Hope it doesn't blackout out my access to the game on MLB.TV this evening.

Yeah, I know it's on E$PN for the Chub$ and not the Reds, but at least we're getting some national attention. Hope Tom Shern's not too nervous knowing that he's on national television in front of a sold out crowd at Wrigley during a pennant race. Dude is having the greatest month of his life, I'm sure. It would be nice if he'd continue to do so next year so he could fill the number 5 starter's slot.

I wonder if he'll be donning his eye patch (aye patch?) for International Talk Like a Pirate Day. Hope he doesn't give up any hits to Soriaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrno or Aaaaaarrrrrramis Raaaaaarrrrrrmirez. I wonder if Maaaaaarrrrrrrmol will pitch tonight.

No comments: