Monday, May 07, 2007

That's it

I'm not watching another Reds game until Todd Coffey is sent to Louisville.

UPDATE 9:30am: No word on Coffey getting sent down. It's early. Maybe Wayne isn't out of bed yet.

UPDATE 11am: Coffey still with team. It's still morning; there's still time.

UPDATE 2pm: Coffey not on bus to AAA yet. Game is only five hours away.

UPDATE 3:45pm: Who sux worse, Todd Coffey, Jerry Morron, or Wayne Krivsky for not making a move yet?

UPDATE 4pm: I just remember I have Coffey's autograph on my Pirates scorecard. Perhaps some voodoo is in store this evening...

UPDATE 4:30pm: Don't make me do it, Krivsky. Don't make me do something like um, go for a bike ride or cook a decent meal or grab a beer with friends or read a book or something else to occupy myself between the hours of 7-10pm. I couldn't ride my bike, anyway. Someone stole the seat last year and I haven't gotten around to replacing it yet. The calendar keeps changing faster than I can keep up.

UPDATE 4:45pm: Tick, tock, tick, tock, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick...

UPDATE 6:30pm: Coffey's still on team. It's obvious that Wayne Morron thinks that you can achieve a different outcome by doing the exact same thing over and over again. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me, uh, uh, you can't get fooled again.

UPDATE 6:45pm: Yeah, I have the radio on now. Yeah, I'm gonna turn on the TV broadcast when it comes on. Yeah, Todd Coffey and Wayne Morron still suck.
___

No comments: