Thursday, May 15, 2008

REDS BRING UP BRUCE!

Just kidding. They're not smart enough for that. I mean, why would you put the best team on the field when you can have Corey Patterson?

The thing about too many lefthanded bats is durhambullshit. Last time I checked, Patterson was lefthanded. There is no reason on Earth, the Milky Way, or the entire universe why he should be playing over Bruce.

Everyday I check all of the Reds sites in the hope one of them will tell me what I want to hear. Alas, Bruce still wears purple. The team has four more games left on the homestand before going on a seven game trip to California. If they don't bring him up in the next four games, we have to wait at least eleven. That's a lot of baseball to be played without putting your best team on the field.

No comments: