Tuesday, July 11, 2006

I'm going out on a limb here

And say the NL is going to break the AL's nine game win streak this evening, in spite of A-Rod's arrogant statement today about the AL being the better league. I mean, the AL has Mark Redman. Anyway, three of the four derby finalists were NL, so HA. Although the AL has Scott Kazmir. Ouch, that hurts. Where are you now Chris Gruler? Oh, yeah, Gulf Coast League.

A bit of randomness: I have to say, I love Joe Buck. But how did he get endorsement deals? I wish I could just listen to him tonight and mute McCarver, but McCarver rarely shuts up (about himself, mostly), so I wouldn't have much sound. Can you imagine a broadcast with McCarver and Morgan? There's not enough room for the egos in your television set.

Oh yeah, I'm accepting donations of a yellow #61 Arroyo jersey... ;) Cheers, go NL.

No comments: