Friday, March 23, 2007

Josh Hamilton is not a Good Samaritan?

It's weird how the mind works. I guess mine's a little weirder than most. Yesterday I got home and flipped on Seinfeld as I was changing out of stuffy office clothes. It was the series finale, when the four of them are on trial for violating the "Good Samaritan Law." (For those who don't know, they were heading to Paris when their plane had mechanical troubles and they had to land in a small town in Massachusetts. As they are walking down a sidewalk waiting for the plane to be repaired, a guy gets carjacked and they stand and watch. A cop arrests them for it.)

Anyway, for some reason - perhaps the cold medicine I took - that show got into my dreams. Congratulations to Josh Hamilton - you must be a Red because you appeared in my dream, too. See, everyone was worried that Hamilton was about to be arrested on drug charges because there was an issue of drugs around and people suspected it was him. I accused him of "it" (the exact it, I'm not sure of) to his face but it turned out that he was totally clean and I felt bad. Then, the cops came and arrested him anyway because the rumors he had caused violated the Good Samaritan Law, and he was put away for a year, which apparently ruined his baseball career forever.

Weird.

No comments: