Thursday, May 18, 2006

Pittsburgh talks trash about Bronson

...what Oliver Perez did was plenty good enough.

Good enough for the Pirates, who would roll on to another laugher against the Cincinnati Reds, 7-2, last night before 14,897 at PNC Park.
I don't believe Pittsburgh has a right to say anything like that. The Pirates are the joke of the National League. The Reds should be ashamed of losing twice to this team.

Kudos to Bronson for telling it like it is. The offending comments?
"I didn't have the greatest stuff coming out of the bullpen, but it's still no excuse, man," Arroyo said. "I mean, to get off to a start like that against a team like this, especially after we hadn't won for four days in a row, it's [bad]. This can't happen, period."

Arroyo added he was not uncomfortable in facing the Pirates for the first time after pitching for them in 2000-02.

"If I can't stand on the mound and feel comfortable against that lineup, then something's wrong with me."
The Post-Gazette says "Arroyo mocks Pirates' lineup after getting tagged." Apparently, all of Pittsburgh is up-in-arms for the comments. I guess the truth hurts.

I will mock the Pirates every chance I get for the rest of the year, and I don't care if Casey is playing for that pathetic excuse for a team. If they can't face reality, they deserve no respect.

No comments: