Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Review: MLB Mosaic (Beta)

I downloaded Mosaic today to check it out during the Nats game (win! yay!); I won't be using it. Mosaic is a multiple game media player introduced to MLB.TV subscribers today. The pictures are so small that you can't even see who is up to bat. Who decided to have a microscopic six games at once instead of a nearly visible four? And why can't you pick which games you want to see at the same time instead of having a six assigned to you on a panel?

When I watch the Reds and Nats at the same time, I use Firefox for one and IE (bleh) for the other, and I can only make it work if I open the Firefox game first. But I can see those games. I guess I'll continue to do this until they make a Mosaic that doesn't make you blind trying to see a pinhead-sized ball on a two inch fuzzy screen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»