Friday, April 06, 2007

Baseball in the thirties

That's thirty degrees. It was tough packing up to go to work today. See, I'm going to the Nats game tonight, and I wanted to bring as much clothing as possible so as to not suffer through the freezing cold weather. Here is what I stuffed in my bag or carried with me:

Nationals hooded sweatshirt
Reds long sleeve shirt
Tight undershirt
Thick socks
Red Miami U skull cap
Scarf
Fleece gloves
Camera
Nationals cap

These are in addition to the sweater and thermal undershirt I have on now plus the long johns and hiking boots that are pretty warm. Oh, and I have my winter coat, too.

What a long list of stuff just for a ballgame! Isn't it supposed to be spring? I can't wait for the shorts, tank tops, and flip flops weather!

I suppose it's too much to ask that RFK be stocked with hot chocolate in most of the concession stands.

No comments: